KNOW | GROW | DISCOVER | GO
Whether you are visiting from out of town or are from around here, we hope you have an enjoyable and life-changing experience. Check out our site, send us an email, sign up for our newsletter to keep up with what is happening. Just know we can’t wait to connect with you!
9899 US-42 S, Plain City, OH 43064
Service Times: Sunday 10:30a
HILLIARD MISSIONAL COMMUNITY CAMPUS CHURCH
9899 US-42 S, Plain City, OH 43064
- First Saturday of each month at 6p @ Hope Church
- Every other Saturday in homes around Hilliard
WHAT TO EXPECT
- At Hope Church you’ll see everything from dresses and khakis and polos, to jeans and t-shirts. You can wear anything that you find comfortable.
- Our worship is contemporary. People participate in all kinds of ways.
- We love kids! So go straight to the HC Kids Checkin counter and they will point you in the right direction for your children. Children (ages birth-5th grade) have programs during service.
- We also love students! HC Students is made up Roots for students grade 5-6 and Organic for students grades 7-12. They meet on alternating Sunday evenings at 4:00 PM.If you have any questions, please stop by the Connect Center and take a moment to fill out a Connection Card so we can stay in touch. We will also give you a gift!
Pastor Julie has a BA in Biblical Studies and Church Music and an MA in Practical Theology. Pastor Shelby has a BA in Biblical Studies and an MBA in Business Administration and Non-Profit Management.
In addition to Hope Church, Pastor Shelby serves as the Finance Director for the Ohio Ministry Network. Pastor Julie travels as a Family Ministry specialist, working with churches and ministries to reframe their ministry to families. Both are ordained ministers with the Assemblies of God.
Peter & Amy Hansen
Nate & Sharon Grenier
We believe there is one God who is the creator and the ruler of the universe (Gen. 1:1). He eternally exists in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit (Matt. 28:19).
ABOUT JESUS CHRIST
We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, in his virgin birth (Matt. 1:23), his sinless life (Heb. 4:15; 7:26), his atoning death on the cross (1 Cor. 15:3), his resurrection on the third day (John 11:25; 1 Cor. 15:4), and that He will return again to reign as Lord of Lords (Acts 1:11; 1 Tim. 6:13-16).
ABOUT THE HOLY SPIRIT
We believe in the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit that empowers each Christian to live a godly life (Rom. 8:11). The body of each believer is a “temple” in which the Holy Spirit is present (1 Cor. 6:19-20). Therefore, every believer must foster a life filled with the Spirit, which is both an initial and an ongoing experience for Christians (Ephesians 5:18).
ABOUT THE BIBLE
We believe that the entire Bible is the inspired, trustworthy Word of God, and that men were moved by the Spirit to write the books of Scripture (2 Pet 1:20-21). The words of the Bible are the primary source for teaching and equipping Christians to know and follow God (2 Tim. 3:16-17).
We believe that only the shed blood of Jesus Christ on the cross provides for the forgiveness of sins (Mark 10:45). Therefore, salvation is received only when a person places his faith in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ as the sufficient payment for one’s acknowledged sin (Acts 2:38). This salvation is not earned, but is a gift available by the grace of God alone (Eph. 2:8-9).
ABOUT THE CHURCH
We believe that the church is the body of Christ, of which Jesus is the head (Col. 1:18). The purpose of the church is to gather believers to glorify God by being a powerful witness for Jesus Christ in a lost world (Matt. 28:18-20). We practice two ordinances in the church, which were instituted by Christ Himself: water baptism (Luke 3:21-22) and holy communion (Luke 22:14-20).
Our prayer is that you will become a completely committed Christian by faithfully connecting in these three ways:
- Connect faithfully to a weekly WORSHIP Experience.
- Connect faithfully to a LIFE Group.
- Connect faithfully to TEAM Hope by serving according to your gifts and abilities. Get started by attending a Starting Point class.